Health Screening Services
Dr. Marks believes that everyone should consider a prevention and wellness plan as a supplemental to their regular health care and offers a preventive wellness health screening for:
- Heart disease
- Artherosclerosis (plaques in the arteries)
- Kidney disease
- Thyroid disease
Our Health Screening basic program includes a full laboratory test for diabetes, your thyroid profile, lipid profile (cholesterol), kidney function and electrolytes. We’ll check vital signs, waist measurement and body mass index (BMI) followed by a full preventive ultrasound screening (Carotid Ultrasound, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and Echocardiogram).
Our comprehensive Health Screening includes the basic program plus anemia and liver screening, coagulation studies, proteins and minerals. In addition, prostate and testosterone screening will be added to males only. Female hormonal panel can be tested upon request, for an additional charge.
Dr. Marks will discuss your results personally with you in follow-up visit and he will deliver a comprehensive, timely and easy-to-understand written report of results that you can share with your doctor.
We keep our services affordable while maintaining the highest standards of quality to ensure that you’re comfortable and well-informed during the screening process.
- Do not have health insurance
- or your insurance does not cover preventive services
- or you have a high deductible,
- or you are curious about your risk factor for stroke, diabetes or heart disease,
- or you have a strong family history of diabetes, heart disease, hypertension or stroke,
- or you want to be proactive about health and prevention
Then Call Us TODAY!
Back to Top
Dr. Gustavo Marks, M.D. is a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approved civil surgeon and an official provider of the INS 693 medical examinations. These examinations are mandatory for all aliens that are seeking residency or entrance into the United States. He has numerous years of experience and expertise, so you can be confident that you will receive reliable and swift service.
We have a strong understanding of the INS medical examination process and provide the services to meet all your needs. We offer competitive pricing and we provide all the tests needed to complete the INS 693 medical examination in one location for your convenience. In addition to being a convenient one-stop service, you can expect results within 3–4 business days.
Medical examinations are required for following applications within the United States:
- Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- Green Card:
- For Employment
- As Investor
- Lottery (DV Lottery)
- Thru Marriage
- As Relative
- As Special Immigrant
- Anyone adjusting status to permanent U.S. resident
Medical examinations are required for following applications outside the United States:
Individuals applying for immigrant visas (green cards)
About the Medical Examination
- The purpose is to evaluate whether you have certain diseases that needs further treatment
- You may be asked to complete more tests at different health offices if needed
- Only civil surgeons designated by the USCIS may perform medical examination
- The doctor must sign and endorse the form before it is returned to you
- In case you have performed X-rays, you should be provided with the films once you are cleared
Medical test that may be required:
- Syphilis for applicants 15 years or older
- Mental defect
- Narcotic drug addiction
- Psychopathic personality
- Lymphogranuloma venerum
- Granuloma Inguinale
- USCIS approved immunizations
About Your Results:
- Your results will be presented to an immigration officer
- Your results may be shared with certain health departments
- Your results may be shared with other public health authorities